Website traffic is a sure way to boost your income. The more targeted your website traffic, the better your potential for profit. The good news is there are many ways to drive targeted traffic to your website. Here are just a few to help you get the ball rolling.
* Article marketing – Article marketing is a tremendously successful way to drive targeted traffic to your website. When you write and publish quality content, you attract readers. These readers will click through and visit your website for more information. And when you write and publish quality content, other website owners will republish your content. This exposes you to more targeted traffic.
* Blog and guest blog – Blogging and guest blogging is another great way to drive targeted traffic to your website. Again, when you publish quality content, people tend to click through to your website to find more great information. Include a website link in your blog posts. Include an authorís resource box in your guest blog posts.
* Comment on blogs – Registering and commenting on blogs is also a great way to generate traffic to your website. Make sure youíre doing two things. Provide a link to your website when you register. Provide a thoughtful comment. Intelligent conversation will generate interest for you and your website.
* Social networking – Social networking can send tons of traffic to your website. However, in order to ensure it is targeted traffic, make sure youíre publishing relevant information and links to your site.
* Post answers – Websites like MerchantCircle and Yahoo!Answers provide you with an opportunity to provide valuable information. Answer questions related to your niche and link to your website.
* Podcast – Publish podcasts on sites like iTunes and create a following. Make sure to include a link to your website or your URL in your podcast name and information.
* Reviews – Visit review sites and publish reviews for products or services in your niche. Share your expertise and experience with others.
* Squidoo and hub pages – Create mini sites that provide a wealth of information. Use these informative sites/pages to drive traffic to your primary site.
* Local search and Google Places – If you have local customers, be sure to take advantage of local search directories and sites like Google Places.
* Social bookmarking – Donít forget to pay attention to social bookmarking sites like Digg and StumbleUpon. Use these sites to drive traffic to one or two key web pages.
* PPC ads – Finally, while the other traffic tactics discussed are free, you can also pay for targeted traffic. PPC ads are great for driving targeted traffic to specific web pages. Use this tactic to drive traffic to a squeeze page, opt-in offer, or sales page.
The more targeted your traffic, the easier it’ll be to convert visitors into customers. Use these targeted traffic tactics to build your business today.